Shipping by Other Means of Transport
The cargo transfer by air transport is characterized by high speed and the minimum time of delivery. The «Marine Container Service Ltd.»organize the air transportation of goods which weigh from 1 kg from the countries of Asia, Europe, USA and others, and will quickly and reliably arrange the loads registration in the airports of Borispol and Odessa.
At your request, our agent in any country of the world will take the goods to the sender’s request, deliver to the airport, will provide special packaging or cargo insurance, will carry out the necessary customs formalities and issue the accompanying documentsinthe country of export, will organize air transportation and direct the goods in any airport chosen by you.
The «Marine Container Service Ltd.»offers the assistance in the railway transportation of cargoes by full freight cars, combined freight cars, containers of all kinds as well as by special rolling stock; and the assistance in customs registration, customs clearance, etc.
- elaborationof the best route of railway transportation of goods;
- cargodelivery to the railway station;
- cargo-handlingoperations at the station of loading/unloading;
- development and manufacturing of elements of cargo fastening (in case of railway transportation of off-clearance load);
- paperwork for rail transport;
- customsregistration of export-import cargoes delivered by railway;
- directrailway transportation;
- informing the recipient about the completion of the transportation by railway.
Advantages of transportation by railway:
- The high load capacity of carriages allows transporting more cargo in one unit of rolling stock. By its load capacity one boxcar can replace3 cars.
- Often the goods which are considered to be off-clearance load for motor cars are overall for railway transportation, which allows reducing the cost of transporting off-clearance load considerably.